Frequently Asked Questions
You're still on a parent/guardian account, please log into a student account to view and complete lessons. Parent/guardian accounts can only manage students, change billing settings, etc. The app is meant to be used by students under the student account that you've created during the sign up process.
Valearnis is mainly for parents and guardians seeking to provide their students/children with a tutoring alternative, grade improve, and/or homeschooling enhancement. The sign up process is for a parent/guardian, but the platform itself is for students. Our curriculum currently supports Year 7-9 Australian curriculum, with other year levels and curricula currently in the works
When first signing up with Valearnis, you are creating a parent/guardian account, using an email address and password to login. Once you've paid the subscription fee, you are directed to a page where you setup a student account as well, which uses a username instead of an email, to protect the privacy of students. The details of this second account are to be given by a parent/guardian to their student/child.
Which details you choose to login with depends on want you want to do. If you are a parent/guardian then you can sign in with your email address and password, where you can manage your student account(s) under your subscription, change your billing details, and cancel or restart your subscription. This account type cannot complete lessons or level up, as it's just an account for a parent to manage things.
If you are a student, then you login with the student account details (username and password). Once logged into this account, you can begin your Valearnis journey, completing lessons, levelling up your character, checking your reports page, etc.
Valearnis costs a base-price of $15.99 AUD/month per student, but this price reduces the more students you're signing up under a single subscription. There are discount codes available as well, such as EARLYBIRD40 (yay, you read the FAQ and got 40% off!).
Our Australian curriculum covers Maths, English, Science, and HASS (Humanities and Social Sciences) for Year 7-9. We are adding more lessons every week and have plans for more year levels and curricula.
Please click the display picture on the top right of the screen. Once you click this, you can view your character profile, reports, settings, etc.
Ideally, you should complete a lesson twice in order to get the full benefits of the theory. After two attempts, your score doesn't affect your reports page, however.
Yes, video lessons are being worked on as we speak and will be rolled out shortly.
Right now, Valearnis is only available as a 'web app', meaning to access it, you must use a web browser (such as Google Chrome, Firefox, etc). However, this web app is able to be used on any modern device, such as a laptop, PC, iPhone, iPad, Samsung tablet, Android phone, etc.
We recommend using Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge for the best experience, but you can use whichever modern browser you are most comfortable with.
Once subscribed, you can bookmark the Valearnis dashboard to make access easier (ctrl+D or ⌘+D in most browsers).
Of course! We're a small team, and Valearnis has just launched. We have a long way to go on our journey. With your support, we'll be adding in full videos, personalised learning AI, more question types, more lessons, factions/houses, and much more!
ManezCo Pty. Ltd. is the company that created Valearnis. We're an Australian proprietary limited company registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Comission (ASIC). Our ABN is 41613640565.
Please use the 'contact us' form to get in touch so we can help you, or alternatively, please contact us at email@example.com
1. To start, click the sign up button to begin.
2. Enter your details. If you are a parent or a guardian, do not enter your children's details here. This login is for a parent/guardian, who can manage student accounts and payment settings.
3. We will send a verification email to you. Enter the 6 digit number you received here.
4. Choose how many students you'd like to sign up. Each student account is unique, with their own progression, report card, characters etc.
5. Enter your card details to begin your subscription. We do not handle or store any of your payment information - this part of the process is handled by Stripe, a professional payment company.
6. The final step of the setup process is setting the individual accounts of each student or child that you would like to use Valearnis. The username can be anything as long as it's unique - this will be used by your children/students to log in to Valearnis. You can either fill this section in yourself, or have your students/children fill it out instead.